domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

My favorite subject

   I think that my favorite subject is undoubtedly anatomy although my marks aren't the best...in fact if the subject was over now .... I suspended jejjejej... but details... things of the life. Well well.. in another aspect I love this subject because I learn about how are animals, how they walk and run, and their differents structures.


   Before that I started university always imagined how would be my anatomy class, and always thought it would have good marks but... in the practice is very difficult...I study for other classes and I haven't all the time I want and need to study.. so..is hard for me because I really like this subject.


  One of the reasons why I like this subjects it's that I can learn all about animals and... ufff! they are like us... their body works like ours, their structures are the same (almost all have the same name) and in some cases their body is  more complicated than ours. I also learned that all species are different, each with advantages and disadvantages, really deserve the same respect as us!.


  Finally another reason is that if i want to help animals I need learn all about animals to take care for them as they deserve.I hope that my classmates understand that all animals are equal and deserve the same livinf conditions ....forever ... Animal Rights!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi vanee!!
    I think that anatomy is fantastic!!
    anatomy is my favorite subjects!

    well I'll see you in the U
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that my favorite subject is undoubtedly anatomy although my marks aren't the best...in fact if the subject was over now .... I suspended jejjejej... but details... things of WW the life. Well well.. in another aspect I love this subject because I learn about how WO are animals, how they walk and run, and their WF differents structures.

    Before that I started university always imagined how WO would be my anatomy class, and always thought it would have good marks but... in the practice is very difficult...I study for other classes and I haven't all the time I want and need to study.. so..is hard for me because I really like this subject.

    One of the reasons why I like this WF subjects it's that I can learn all about animals and... ufff! they are like us... their body works like ours, their structures are the same (almost all have the same name) and in some cases their body is more complicated than ours. I also learned that all species are different, each with advantages and disadvantages, really deserve the same respect as us!.

    Finally another reason is that if i want to help animals I need ^ learn all about animals to take care for them as they deserve.I hope that my classmates understand that all animals are equal and deserve the same livinf conditions ....forever ... Animal Rights!

    vane,
    well done! it must be a very difficult subject plus you need a lot of memory right?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar