lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

This is me

Hi, my name is Vanessa i'm 20 years old and I study veterinary medicine in the University of Chile I was born in Valparaiso in September 1990 but I came to Santiago in 2000. I love animals since I was a little girl, I have two dogs  their names are Mafi and Dingo, and I have three cats (Safi, Lucas and Eclipse). I live with my mom and dad. I like sports specially football, listen music, play my guitar and sleep all the time.

I hope that you comment my post.
bye :)

4 comentarios:

  1. Vane,
    how are you?, I hope that you are great.
    What type of music do you play with your guitar?, because is the best to play guitar . It is genial.
    Ok, see you in class, bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My dear Wife <3

    Your blog is so beatiful and I love your photo with the goats, is very funny.
    Well, I hope that you´re great.
    I love you and see you tomorrow. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Vane
    I don't know that you play the guitar, someday you have show.
    Your photo is funny ,be careful xD!!!!

    bye, see you later
    Ea

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hoo eclipse is a really beatifull name. you have many animals! and you don´t look like a 20 years old person :O you are too small to your age jaj

    Reggards

    ResponderEliminar